Are you an expert in article writing? Do you have a passion for healthy living ideas and weight loss?
That’s great, because we have an opportunity for you.
HFO is a new entrant in the healthy living space and we are looking to work with expert writers who proficient in weight loss tips, healthy living, healthy diets, and disease prevention.
We’re currently looking to expand our team of writers with passionate enthusiasts for healthy living and with expertise and passion for writing. We are hiring individuals for each of the following categories:
- Healthy living
- Healthy foods
- Disease prevention
- Weight loss tips
- Top 50 lists (with pictures)
Please go to our home page for examples of content we’re looking to create.
We would like to build a long-term relationship with you that is on a project basis. Initially, we will have you submit a list of topic ideas you would love to blog on, then we will pick one, have you outline it… and of course, you’ll then be off to the races.
The articles will be anywhere from 1,000 words to 3,000. Our goal isn’t to enforce a word count, we are more interested in high-quality content.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Looking for a long-term working relationship
- Has 1 year of working experience as a writer
- Has a good level of knowledge of healthy living and weight loss ideas
- Is willing to research and learn more about healthy living
- Has great grammar and spelling skills as well as proficiency in English
- Likes working with deadlines and structure
- Has a social following and doesn’t mind promoting the content you are writing as it will be published under your name.
- Preferably guest writers who are willing to submit quality, original posts in exchange for a backlink to their site. Those seeking reasonable compensation can also be considered.
- Acknowledges that all articles submitted to us will remain on the blog permanently, and that not all submitted articles will be accepted if they do not meet a certain standard.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with – Applying For Writer Position – in the subject line. Your email should include:
- A bit about you as well as links to your social profiles
- Why you’re a good fit for this position
- Links (or attachments) to 2 -3 articles you have written
- Your rate per 500 words.