Home » How to Lose Weight Without Exercise and Get Rid of Belly Fat
This is how to lose weight without exercise – you just have to eat sensibly.
A good healthy meal is simple and doesn’t have to be complicated. You just have to prepare your own meals and eat out less.
If you have been on a high processed food diet, it’s time to make the change and eat more fresh meals. Without question fresh, unprocessed meals are more nutritious and healthier for the body. You just have to compare our previous generations diet, there were less processed foods, less take aways and people just ate in more!
So take control of what you are eating and think ‘Fresh’.
Once you train yourself to eat this way, it becomes a habit – and everything else will fit into your meals. Your body will no longer need sweets or junk food or fast food. This style of eating just cuts out all the calorie or GI counting, and keeps it simple for you to eat sensibly.
And when you combine a healthy diet with a high intensity workout program – that is short and effective, you will banish more body fat and have a leaner, sexier body.
This is discussed in depth in The Truth About Six Pack Abs, where it highlights that nutrition is the major component of fat loss – at least 80%.
Just follow these pointers when preparing your own meals:
How to Lose Weight Without Exercise
- Eat fresh wholesome foods, preferably organic, as close to their natural state as possible
- Eat high nutrient fresh density foods and avoid the processed kinds
- Eat 2 servings of fruits and at least 5 servings of vegetables daily. These are great sources of carbohydrates
- Moderate amounts of high quality protein at each meal
- Get plenty of fiber into your diet to help control your appetite and maintain your blood sugar levels
- You need fat. Not only will fat satisfy your appetite more, it will help your hormonal balance. Great sources of fat are from nuts, seeds, organic eggs, wild fish or fish oil, olive oils, avocados, and many more
- When you cook, just steam or grill your choice of foods